Tuesday, 6 September 2011

I wanna STORY


I mean, whoa… it’s finally SEPTEMBER!


I can’t believe how time could really flow this fast…very fast actually…

Guess what? I still clearly remember about the first day of me stepping on this tawau Campus with a very frustrated negative feeling inside of me. Haha, but hey, now I actually almost finish my 1/s year out of the 5 and a ½ year of studying TESL. Say yay! xD

      I miss my family… I miss my bed at home. I miss my meow2 as well. And mostly, I miss my new house… yeah, my house is in a renovation condition at this moment and it is predicted that it will finish by the end of this month, for sure. ;) im coming back at October, hopefully I can see a brand new beautiful perfect house!

      And hey, ‘he’ always makes me happy whenever the sky is grey. He made my day almost all the time. And, I like u just the way u are. J is it too much if I say I started to like u and most likely like into u? haha… funny isn’t it? Well, in fact, it’s true.

      And one more, this ‘guy’, sorry but I really HATE u already. Stop text and call me. Thanks! :D my life is perfect without u bothering me. Yes, it’s true man~

1 comment:

  1. Hello DArlene Ann.. Following your site.. hope to read more :)

    ReplyDelete